I’m Robb Shecter, a social entrepreneur in Boulder, CO. My startup, Public.Law, is making the law more accessible.
- Open data and public health
- Developing beautiful, well made apps
- Jazz bass
Activities & Community Involvement
- Volunteer, Dove Lewis Animal Hospital and St. Andrew Legal Clinic
- Creator, Public.Law and Open Health Scores: restaurant inspection reporting for Austin, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, NYC, and San Francisco.
- Making a Difference Award, Lewis & Clark Law School Alumni Assoc., 2012
- Best Idea Award, CivicApps for Greater Portland, 2010
- Musician, bass, drums, and lots more.
Law is Code and We’re Here to Open-Source It
Conference presentation with Lisa Hackenberger at 2011 Open Source Bridge, Portland Oregon
The New .CO Top-Level Domain
Swider Medeiros Haver LLP Newsletter (Sep. 14, 2010).
The Recipe for Better Legal Information Services,
Cornell Law School VoxPopuLii (Aug. 12, 2009).
Role-Based Single Sign-on with Perl and Ruby,
Linux Journal (July 1 2007).
Java Report (Dec. 1999).
Design by Interface,
Dr. Dobb’s Journal (Feb. 1999).
Security and Authentication with Digital Signatures,
Linux Journal (Aug. 1997).
I dream of creating a dog-computer interface.